Thursday, August 23, 2018

Treasures


This is quite possibly my favorite outfit Sofia has ever worn. This blush colored tank top romper with her exposed chubby back is hysterically sweet and snugly soft. 

There are treasures in my purse Sofia is simply drawn to. Well, she's seen chocolate come out of there, then there's keys, then a make-up bag that has a square chapstick I'm trying to teach her goes on her lips, we don't bite and eat it. 

She bee-lines for my bedroom when she comes over and will sit down to pick items out of my purse one thing at a time. Here at her house, I watched her spot my purse across the room and I smile watching her be curious as to what is inside.

Blessed are the curious, for they shall find adventure.






We are best of friends and I want her to know she can look and touch. I can't wait to experience life with her, go on adventures, and see life through her eyes.

Mariah had her D&C on Tuesday and while we are relieved that part is behind us so she can begin to heal, the thought of a grandchild here on earth and one in heaven still doesn't seem possible. 

There is a small hole in my heart for my grandchild in heaven, a fount of fresh flowing tears at the very thought. When asked how many grandchildren do I have, I have two.