Thursday, May 24, 2018

My Sun, Moon & Stars

Oh, Sofia, you are my sun, moon and stars.

I love your crazy hair, sissy! Her hair is getting thick and fluffy and it suits her personality so well.

My precious granddaughter is quite the bulldozer. She is a bit rough on things and I was amazed when she in baby strength was lifting her baby bouncing seat off the floor, several times. She looked like Bam Bam from the Flinstones and I just watched her.

She gets pent up energy and will lock her arms and grunt. I'm certain this terrifies other babies uncertain of what she is capable of. That's okay sweet girl, a healthy fear is a good thing! [laughing]

Those big brown eyes and a beautiful smile and thank God for your kissable skin, because you are one loved little girl with nothing but love and attention.




I love you, Sofia.
xo