Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Graduating Class of 2018!


The graduating class of 2018 had over 500 students tossing their hats in the air! 

Getting dressed for her ceremony I grabbed my phone and snapped a couple photos of her when she came over and hugged me and said, "Awe, mom, you are already crying." 

She did it! Thank you, God, she graduated! 


I am so proud both my daughters graduated from the very best high school around! It was so important to me when I moved into this community over 18 years ago and I am grateful. 

Impressively, five from this class graduated with a 5.7 GPA, and 189 of 500 had a 3.9 GPA or higher. The ceremony was in pure, Jackson-style class and extensive recognition went out to so many of the students with a shocking 7 million dollars in scholarships! 


Hearing her name called as she walked across that stage accepting her diploma was exhilarating! 

Sweet sisters celebrating together ...


Brooke's love by her side ...


And Grammy & Papa ...


Lots of photos, but these were my favorites. 

A beautiful diploma that reads my daughter's name. 

A milestone accomplished.

Congratulations, sweetheart, I am so proud of you!