Sunday, May 20, 2018

Exhale


Exams are finished, she made it ...

    An offer on my home accepted ...

                                                   ... exhale.

Thank you, God.

A Facetime call to my Sofia while they are in Kentucky visiting family and I see from the Facetime in the living down the hall into the kitchen, my precious granddaughter on the floor with her cousins bent over talking/playing with her and I say, "Sofia, it's grandmomma!" 

At the distance she hears me and little arms start waving, chubby little legs start kicking, she knows. My heart bursts with love.

That sweet, little face excited to see me on Facetime talking to her and her little cousins popping over her shoulder to see who Sofia is talking to. Me saying hello to all of them.

There are so many things to be grateful for.