Wednesday, March 1, 2017

The Treasures of Our Heart

I believe God instills in us every detail we are down to the treasures of our hearts. The longings that are in us from the very beginning that determine our wants, hopes and dreams.

The right circumstances bring life to these treasures like sunshine and a soft rain. Other circumstances squelch these treasures into a hidden place that sometimes becomes forgotten and sometimes becomes a battle ground to hold onto.


blessed


1.
consecrated; sacred; holy; sanctified

2.
worthy of adoration, reverence, or worship

3.
divinely or supremely favored; fortunate

4.
blissfully happy or contented
5.
bringing happiness and thankfulness

Blessed is she who has believed the Lord would fulfill his promises to her.

If I battle for anything, may it be for the longings and treasures of my heart. The little things that are everything that are part of my makings and were planted as treasures in me from the beginning.

May I never let go of my own hearts desires or compromise on what is important to me.

To squelch what is most important to me is a certain death.

I believe my Maker will fulfill His promises he created in me.