Saturday, March 11, 2017

Remember Me, Lord

My life has transitioned in a surreal kind of way.

During a cruel break-up of a 4-year relationship that I absolutely believed was my forever, it was just God and I and I cried out to Him all day and night.

  Heal my heart, Lord.

      Give me peace when everything is farthest away from it.
      
             Remember me, Lord. 

                   Remember I serve You faithfully everyday. 

                           Remember the desires of my heart. You gave them to me.

                                  Remember ...

                                         Restore to me the years the locusts have eaten.

He did.

Supernatural blessings and supernatural peace. 

The desires of my heart are lavishly poured on me every day, all day. 

How did my life transition from one extreme to the next so fast and so complete in every area that is so important to me? 

I serve a God who knows all, sees all, and can do anything He wants. Especially when I surrender from my hands and place it before Him.