Monday, October 20, 2014

Fainthearted

There is a theme that continues to resurrect itself over the last few months and my Magical Highlighter is bombarding me acknowledging where I am with descriptions when I cannot even put thoughts into words.

There comes a point when you give absolutely all you have in every area of your life with enthusiasm and gusto that after too long it slips into a bad place.

Over-extended. Fainthearted.

A fainthearted person cannot take much and gets discouraged quickly. That's me.

Easily aggravated and resentful from of over extending in every area of my life and not getting ahead. At all.

In fact, in all my grand efforts, I am the one depleting as everyone around me is ignorantly blissful and complacent with their needs met.

A soul that isn't well is a soul that will eventually give up.

God has the power to break the fainthearted spirit and I need to recognize what this battle for me is.

Is it the holy spirit nagging at me it's time for change?  Do I need to change?  Is it a storm on my soul that wants to take me out because I am close to break through with something big in my life?

I am familiar with each of these.

Sometimes you have to unplug and do what makes your soul well.

And pray for wisdom and clarity.