Sunday, September 21, 2014

"X-Treme" Zipline Tour

Imagine how my mind filled with excitement when David asked, "How quickly can you take a vacation day?"

Those are magical words like fairy dust sprinkling through the air with the promise of anticipation, fun and all things exciting. Fireworks go off in my mind and I cannot wait to hear his thoughts are on what he wants us to do.

Already, I am 110% all in!

Spontaneity happens to be one of my bzillion love languages.

Friday was a perfect day to slip away together for a play day. Sunny and 79 degrees in Hocking Hills we set out in the morning happy being together, excited to do the "X-Treme" Zipline Tour!

It is a 2-1/2 hour zipline tour through Hocking Hills National Park soaring high above trees, into a cave, over a river, our afternoon was an adventure.

David's ION Air Pro 3 capturing video and pictures every 2 seconds.

After our tour we enjoyed a delicious dinner of ribs and brisket at the Lodge by Old Man's Cave to re-fuel for our next adventure, hiking.

Old Man's Cave was breathtaking and beautiful!


We were in awe and there was no one picture that could capture the beauty of the grand scale of all of it. Like kids at Christmas, we were going in every direction anxious to see what was around the next corner.

We went to Cedar Falls and our day ended at Ash Cave.

Standing in the sand, listening to another couple conversation carried by the acoustics inside the cave, he pulled me in his arms and kissed me.

I need a button that stops time.

I want time to stop, the world to slip away and this moment to last much longer than a memory imprinted in my mind.