Friday, August 8, 2014

3-day Vaca

I can't believe it has been six months since I began at the rescue mission.

Working over 40 hours per week, six days per week, record breaking days and months, I am taking my first vacation day starting today!

I get one Saturday off per month and it happens to be tomorrow which is Warrior Dash! I will actually have a 3-day weekend.

Sunny & 80's is the forecast.

There is a certain hope for a much-needed few days of not rest & relaxation; rather, playtime, sunshine and fun that becomes my personal stress reliever.

Going into these few days off, to ensure they are the very best they can be, I will absolutely request God-breathed blessings and favor over my time off to take a 3-day vacation and make it feel like a successful several day vacation that isn't even on the horizon.