Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sunny & 85!

Honestly, where did summer go? It is passing by so quickly in a blur of activity and fun under the sun.

My momentum is high and I am always needing one more day of sunshine. One more day of making the most of every day in all things health, fitness, sunshine and with David.

Much to my relief Brooke is loving high school and I am loving her back into routine. Adjusting to no longer having my mornings to myself, due to Mariah no longer being in school, I look at this as a weening time. The shift before David and I blend our lives together. The season of my life where my routine is beginning to shift and I welcome that.

Two months left of amazing weather ... September and October. I do love October!

Today is mostly sunny and 85 degrees.

Today is summer and my one whole day off in the week.

Plan wisely.