Friday, August 29, 2014

Daily Love Notes

6 + 13 = 8300. 

Six months ago I began to capture daily love notes. Funny things we do, moments that happen, acts of love, words of affirmations and all the ways I fall in love with him daily as a memory of our life together for him to read "someday." 

6 months later, 13 pages in a Word document and 8300 words of daily love notes captured. I want him to know that every moment in our life together counts and I didn't miss a blink or a heartbeat of what he puts into us every day. 



Daily Love Notes
For
David

Every day I fall in love with you over and over and I tell you in my words, my affections, and my affirmations. I hope to hand you a book some special day that is filled with love that is date-stamped reminding you of the little things you do every single day mean more to me than anything money can buy. I love you, David Franklin, and I love our life together. I hope you are my forever because you are the one I cannot imagine my life without ...