Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween


The wind is blowing, leaves are falling, it has poured down rain all day and it's not supposed to stop.

POSITIVES: My grandbabies aren't upset not being able to trick or treating, because they are too young and don't understand it and my girls have aged out of trick or treating. Well, Brooke hasn't and we did have plans for her to dress up and perhaps stop by my brother's neighborhood, because it has more houses that participate than you can walk. She isn't pleased, but she does have a successful number of years participating in this.

MORE POSITIVES: The rain sounds wonderful and I got off work early. It is officially a perfect day to get into comfy clothes, put on a pot of coffee, enjoy some Hallmark Christmas movies, perhaps find a new favorite Netflix show and I have pasta leftovers and a yummy cake to enjoy.

For my Brooke: