Thursday, June 14, 2018

Chapter 1


Life offers so many seasons.

These can be remembered in short seasons (years) or they can be large seasons. I am thinking bigger picture: Childhood, the 23 years raising my daughters, and now a new beginning for me.

Established. Still young and healthy. Active. Being there for my family, but looking more self inward with a focus on the many things I like to do and I've wanted to do for me that has been on the back burner.

Summer is here where I will be poolside, hello sunshine!

A variety of vacation destinations on my radar with my first vacation happily accepted.

This transition feels so freeing. Every season has its beauty that becomes a beautiful journey. This season however is like being 20'something again, yet established with life lessons learned and financial freedom and believe me, I am going to stretch my wings and fly!

My new life, chapter 1.