Thursday, June 21, 2018

Beauty

A Modern Day Ruth did a devotional, beauty emerges from dark places:

Butterflies from cocoons

Gold from the earth

Diamonds from coal mines

Pearls from oysters in deep oceans

Flowers from seeds hidden in the dirt

Sunrises from midnight skies

You may feel like you are hidden and in a dark place, but God ... 

I don't feel like I am in a dark place, but life has certainly provided much transition and I have chosen to slow down, not date, and enjoy being home. 

I've also reached a milestone 1 year sabbatical. 

My New Years goals are not only accomplished, I have propelled much farther ahead than the goal I had given myself. 

Balanced. Focused. Ready. I know life is about to catapult in a new direction and I am refreshed, re-energized and well-prepared to enter this new season beautifully positioned.