Sunday, March 22, 2015

Transitioning


Spring is transitioning and life feels as if it is transitioning with it.

A long and too cold of a frigid winter is thawing and mother nature is warming for spring, welcome!

I welcome this next phase in Arbonne as my mind is grasping the countless benefits and aspects of the products, getting established my "house is in order" and am ready for the season of breakthrough.

After a successful week at the rescue mission with rolling out the new Prayer Request and Praise page on our website, Two Minute Tuesday video clips, my 1st ever video presentation on Youtube, and taking on this years Gala, transition is happening where my assistant and kitchen manager is handling the daily details of the Meal Ministry while I oversee the high level aspects spreading my wings and transitioning into communications and community outreach.

In the middle of 30 Days to Healthy Living and finding balance in what works best for me, I began my 7-day detox cleanse to rid my body of toxins.

Giving 100% every day to continue moving in the direction of breakthrough, sometimes I feel as if I am running in mud 3 feet deep with concrete boots on and I am pushing hard to get to through to the finish line, which is spring, better health and fitness, warmer weather with outdoor play dates, extended responsibilities at the rescue mission, and my life coming together with David.

I am ready to shed the past like a butterfly coming out of its cocoon anxious to fly instead of crawl, soaring new heights to see and experience more than I ever have before.