Monday, March 23, 2015

To, Two, 2, too


To, two, 2, too.

To David,

Two years today we found each other after 20 years. 

Two years seems like a blink, but when you break it down by its statistics when I had 63113880 seconds I wonder how many times I told you that, "I love you." I wonder how many times I kissed you and my heart soared. I wonder how many times I thanked God for you.

I think about our lives, 2 became 1. 

You are my best friend.

You are my home. 

I wonder how many smiles we smiled. How many times we laughed together and at each other. How many times we chose love. 

Two years is too short. I want 2 years x 20. I want back the 20 years we missed together.

I want to take these statistics times them by 20 and at the end of my life know that I made the most of every second I was given on earth. 

When the day comes, my time comes to it's end and I only have 1 hour. One minute. Seconds left. I want no regrets looking back on a life I wished I had lived. 

I want your eyes to be the last I look into [Of course, unless you kill me! :P]

Happy 2 years!

xo