Sunday, March 8, 2015

Arbonne "Aha!" Moments



I continue to have glorious "Aha!" moments in my journey with Arbonne.

My new words are ...





... and the education I am receiving, the products I am experiencing are life changing.

Did you know from the time you put a product on your skin it takes 26 seconds to get into your blood stream? That is a scary fact when you consider each product you use daily that touches your skin, not to mention what you consume by mouth!

Arbonne is ...


Vegan certified. Toxin free. Paraben free. No mineral oil. 
Gluten free. Free of synthetic dyes and flavours. GMO free. 

My 1st Arbonne "Aha!" moment came when I touched the Makeup Primer to my face. It was as if the heavens opened and the angels sang! My skin felt identical to the touch of a rose petal.

It feels like Christmas when each product package arrives to my home. Climbing in the shower lined with Arbonne products is a fresh and clean experience. Then ... I enjoy the anti-aging skincare that leaves my skin feeling amazing and onto make-up products used with my new Arbonne makeup brush set.

My skin has never looked or felt better!

Each product is a new experience I know I want to embrace again and again.

"Aha!" moment #2 came this morning, I tried a new product, CC Cream. It is a 10-in-1 beauty benefits complexion control cream that conceals blemishes and dark spots and minimizes pores while soothing and hydrating. It all sounds so good, but wait ... it comes in color tint. 

When I put it on I had a grand realization that I do not need foundation! It is the perfect shade and replaces my need for foundation while providing healthy benefits to my skin!  

I am beginning a richly rewarding journey and I am thrilled to announce to all my readers around the world that Arbonne is in many countries and if you would like to peruse my personal Arbonne website, you can learn about all I am experiencing by researching it yourself with the option of ordering online!

www.dawnbowman.arbonne.com