Thursday, March 12, 2015

Complete Restoration

Complete restoration caught my attention as if it was magically highlighted on the pages of the book I am reading.

I remember reading along stopping dead in my tracks and re-reading the words as if they were illuminating off the page.

Those words have stuck in my mind all week as if intended on purpose. When the impact is that strong I no longer question if I created the moment in my mind. I recognize it, wonder and wait.

The word restoration continues to reveal itself in random places.

Restoration and complete restoration is coming, but I don't know what that means yet or what will be restored completely.

It is a silent message that I hear softly speaking.

I am paying attention, excited, nervous and wondering what is going to change in complete restoration in my life.