Friday, August 9, 2013

The Most Perfect Spot in My Life

I don't know how I've lived my entire life to this point without having every one of my needs met, feeling secure, and protected by another. Every. Single. Day.

There is one person in the universe, my perfect match, that I have made a connection with. Every day that goes by every aspect of our relationship becomes stronger to the point where I am uncertain of what happens next. Can someone actually burst with happiness?

How much more can I want him if I've never felt before what I feel now?

Is it fair to be this happy?

Will we become the annoyance of everyone who knows us?

Did I find a perfect love?

Is there really happily ever after?

It's been 5 months since we reconnected in our 20 years later rekindled romance. Primal arousal and euphoric moments that have become my world and a new best friend has filled the most perfect spot in my life.