Thursday, April 4, 2013

80 Minute Four Hand Massage

I haven't had any time off from my girls since before Christmas.

Beg. Borrow. Steal.

Time.

My only escape was to take a day off work, unpaid, and slip away while my girls were at school  As soon as they left, I jumped in my car and drove 2 hours away to a beautiful day spa I had already done a walk-thru on. I'm willing to pay, but it has to be top of the line.

I love being in the best of the best resort spa and day spa's. I am eternally grateful for customer service excellence, I appreciate every well thought out detail to make their spa a heavenly retreat, and I applaud stellar, competent, and unique technique from each individual that provides a service.

"I will take a Mimosa, please." My spa day begins slipping into this tranquil tub.


The are magical feminine healing powers in tying up my hair, letting the most plush robe I have ever had on slip off as I eased into a liquid cocoon.
After soaking in bath oils with a Mimosa in hand I lost myself in an 80-minute Four-Handed Massage (that's right, 2 people/4 hands massaging for 80 minutes. Absolutely the BEST massage in my life!). Sara, the female had amazing technique. Pure success in my mind as I love new experiences. Michael, the male was early 20's and the size of a bear with bear-size, strong hands. The two together for 80 minutes was a dynamic duo.  My bows & congrats. Well done!

Last but not least, a pedicure to welcome spring/sandal season.

Ahhhh ... Spa-la-la a much needed day away.