Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Personality Assessment Test

Browsing through the church library I picked up two more books for the week.  One book, Daughters of the King, caught my attention when I read the back and it seemed to be a match-your-personality-style to women of the Bible. Right up my alley!

Women of the Bible is my favorite subject reading. Personality assessments have been enlightening through the decades.

It amazes me how answering random questions believed to fall into a general category will produce a report that hits my personality dead on. The good. The bad. The laughingly accurate!

Put these combinations together and I have lost myself in this book that not only tells me which women of the Bible my personality most resembles, but goes much deeper into describing my thoughts, how I raise my family, my relationships, my home, my working style and career suggestions, down to the way I dress and wear my hair and make-up. 

God-given personality styles that makes each of us completely unique.

There is a personality assessment at the beginning of the book to take. My result put me into two strong categories with little left in the others. My highest score was in the category Jaunty Esprit, my second highest and only one point lower is Sensual Exotic.

What excited me beyond belief was the women of the Bible I most resemble as Jaunty Esprit is my very favorite person of the Bible, Deborah and Abigail.

The women of the Bible that I most resemble as Sensual Exotic is Abishag the Shunammite, Bathsheba and Queen Esther.

We truly must be drawn to those that we feel the most connected to. Each of these women, personality style and God-made played significant roles in history.

Abigail, Bathsheba and Abishag share a commonality, King David.

King David.

Just when you think life doesn't make sense, look through the generations of history, it eventually makes sense.

Daughters of the King, utterly enlightening.