Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Moisturize

Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!

Since I have been 15 years old, I have moisturized twice a day, every day. My efforts have paid off with great skin.

At almost 42 years old, I have no crow’s feet or wrinkles. I can tell the tissue of my skin is thinning which is a normal process, so far I have conquered aging wrinkles gracefully.

Recently, I have had men in their late 40’s to girlfriends in their 20’s call me and ask what skin care products I buy?  

Just yesterday, I was so flattered to have a stunning, in her 20’s, girlfriend call to ask what products I use.  She said my skin is amazing!

The trick is to be preventative not reactive.

I tell my daughters all the time to moisturize. They don’t give it much consideration that wrinkles are still a lifetime away.

To bask in the sun is still a guilty pleasure.

To moisturize is daily routine.