Tuesday, January 31, 2012

To Every Thing There Is a Season

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven (Ecclesiastes 3:1).

When I turned 35 years old, I had 16 years of experience working in the medical field. Even though I had reached my capacity without going clinical, I was in a very good place, yet ready for a complete and total change. I left.

I do not regret my decision and embraced a completely new field of employment in education which more than doubled my salary, opened many doors of opportunities and new relationships.

That was almost 7 years ago. Here I am, again.

I am awaiting a cue to enter a new season in life.

I am ready for change in a moment’s notice.

I need it, welcome it.

I am romanticizing a new place, a fresh beginning in an oceanfront setting in a simple job, travel and touristy. A quaint coffee shop where people from all over the world walks through the door. Sunshine. Warmth. Oceanfront.

A move?  A new job?  A new career?

Change doesn’t scare me.  I am in a good place where I welcome it.

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven (Ecclesiastes 3:1).

New beginnings, I am ready and I embrace you.