Sunday, October 24, 2021

The Scent of a Man

 


My home is very feminine and now it smells like the scent of a man. His clothes put away, I can smell him when I walk up the stairs and in the bedroom. 

Putting away his clothes, I forgot I used to like doing a man's laundry, as odd as that sounds. I don't know why, I just do. 

All the little things are moved in, now the movers need to move the big stuff. 

My girlfriends have been calling and checking on me often. Anyone who really knows me, knows this is huge. There are many on the sidelines who must not believe I am capable of this, because I've chosen independence for so, so long. He is my best friend, he is my love, and I cannot wait to share life with him.

My house is quiet for the moment and I am content in the stillness knowing we are only days away from David being fully and officially moved in. 

He and his presence is intoxicating and I am ready!