Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Love is a Story Worth Telling

 


Love is a story worth telling... 

         Those moments between the words... 

                   Moments that take your breath away... 

Each moment that continues to build on one another, whether it be a tender word, a kiss that says a thousand words, or fingers that entwine. A smile that says, I'm happy to see you. An embrace I know in my heart I am loved, adored, respected, and I am home in his arms. 

These moments matter and they count. 

I never needed a man, I needed a hero. Someone who admires all the things about me, yet let's me be a woman as I was created to be. Me, I let him be the man in my life and I breathe life and love into him. 

I look at this man who makes me think about every oath I've made that I'm happier on my own and I realize he has done the unthinkable. He has made me fall in love again.