Saturday, May 1, 2021

My Heart in Bloom

 


Dinner with Brooke last night, breakfast with Mariah tomorrow morning, and a weekend full of wedding events I am responsible for. I'm so grateful my energy level is finally coming back. 

Know how to refresh.

Know what you need... and give yourself grace.

To heal and refresh, I've always needed to be home. White noise shut down, sometimes I need the silence, sometimes I need music filling my home, and these natural wooden floors carry the tunes. If the sun is shining, I need to sit on my deck and feel the sun's energy warm me. When my home is clean and tidy, my balance is regained.

Only you know what you need and when you need it. 

When my girls were young and at home, that's when I learned to love flowers. My yard was the only place that was quiet I could lose myself in, while being at home for them. As flowers were planted, and I learned what I found to be beautiful, our yard became an oasis. 

I love flowers and I appreciate their beauty. I buy potted flowers, so I can plant them when the season is over and they come back year after year. My trees are blooming with flowers, my rose bushes are coming back to life, and tiny leaves are filling what will turn into lovely hydrangea bushes with heavy flowers. 

Spring is here. 

My life is filled with a beautiful complement of my babies, my girls, family, work, balance, and with all that in place... my heart is in bloom, too.