Sunday, May 16, 2021

1 Month Old

 

My sweet little Claire-bear turned 1 month old on May 13th. 

She's a little beauty and is one lucky little girl to be so loved by her big sister and brother who cannot get enough of holding her and kissing her. She's incredibly laid back, pretty much almost sleeps through the night, probably because she can sleep through anything with her siblings being 1 & 3 years old with no volume control. ha ha

Picking her up is so natural. If a couple people are talking and I'm talking, she looks at me. My dad even mentioned she follows me when I speak. If she's fussy in someone's arms, I feel a strong need to pull her in mine, and she's fine. 

I love to look her in the eyes and tell her she's beautiful and perfect, fearfully and wonderfully made, and I love her.