Thursday, September 24, 2020

When I Saw You...

 


We talk about that first time our eyes met. For me, the room became electric, his presence powerful, he was magnificent, and I knew.

Then, day-by-day I began to know him... and I am still the girl who lights up at his presence and I long for the moments I see him, the world slips away, and I lose myself when I step into his arms. He matches me and I feel as if I am being breathed in and well-loved. 

Hours upon hours, days and nights, connecting and recharging being near him.. and the sound of the rhythm of his strong heartbeat nestled in his arms with silent prayers, "Thank you, God" going to a holy God.

Finally, I found him.

There is no question he is hand-picked by God, because only God can give me all my hearts desires, sprinkled with fairy dust, and showered in admiration and respect. 

I want... 

"I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten..."  - Joel 2:25