Saturday, September 5, 2020

He's the One

 


There has been only a couple times in my life when I heard an audible whisper that wasn't my intuition.

I knew the moment I met him he was going to be significant. Knowing that and grateful for my age, wisdom and life experience, I know what I want forever, and it's making really great daily choices to  grow in this new life together.

Meeting him 100% in our relationship, I am letting him lead. This is super important because I want to see the man he is by his choices. I learn more where he is at by listening and watching and seeing what he is made of on his own free will.

There is one really important topic that I knew in my mind how I was going to handle. He absolutely stunned me by taking the lead... almost as if he read my heart. It was then, I heard an audible whisper that wasn't my own, "He's the one." 

Did I think that or hear that? I heard it. 

He knows me. He seems to know my thoughts, my wants, and my desires. I asked him again, can you read my thoughts or do you need to look into my eyes to get answers? He shared looking into my eyes helps, but he can read me most of the time without it. I knew it!!

My thoughts race all over the place from being stoic to transparent with him. I choose transparent. 

The goal for Christian woman is to find her Boaz, a romance and model of love. It's a bar set extremely high and men in general don't have the energy, desire, want, kindness, niceness, character and integrity to strive for. I found my Boaz. He's the one. 

It isn't just about being blessed finding a Boaz, it's also about being the woman we are created to be, because it takes two giving 100% in every day choices for love and life to be extraordinary. 

Word is getting out we are dating and strangely enough, people are really fascinated.