Monday, September 7, 2020

He Makes My Soul Sing


I lose myself in this man who makes my soul sing and there is something that happens in the universe when I step into his arms. It's different than anything I've ever experienced. 

Kimberly's wedding was a perfect celebration to dress up, dine and laugh all night. He did that thing where he asks a series of questions and basically reads their thought. He nailed 100% guests at the reception sitting at our table. Everyone was nothing short of amazed. 

One skeptical and guarded, said, "You'll never guess this..." He did. Another, in emotional tears with an answer near and dear to her heart. Him a fount of facts and information, reading the room and whispering in my ear the personality of each person. When I say he's smart, he is the smartest person I know. He is exhilarating... everything about him is...


... and I am lost in the euphoria of being a woman with an amazing man.