Friday, August 28, 2020

Date Night Photography


We... [Oh my gosh, I love the term "We"] have a fabulous date coming up and I am over the moon excited to dress up, dine with friends, and dance the evening away with tall, dark, and handsome. 

He has a presence about him that is magnetic and on top of that, anything he puts on he looks GQ. So, I decided it was time to find a new dress for our date. 

So grateful I am only a couple pounds away from having lost 50 lbs, dress shopping was a success! Off the shoulders and form fitting, I'm thinking tons of soft curls in my hair and red lipstick. 

I didn't find one dress, I found three and I bought all three!! 

He mentioned we need to get photos together before the evening begins. Who is this man that has completely captured my heart and mind?! Me, thrilled to share, there will be a professional photographer. 

The last time I've had professional photos taken with a man was over 20 years ago. 

It is going to be extraordinary! I feel like Cinderella preparing for the ball.