Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Sofia's 3rd Birthday


My most perfect in every way granddaughter is 3! Three years of being so in love with her, everything in life is a celebration. Every milestone. Every holiday is fresh and new. Everything is a new experience seeing it through her eyes.

She wanted a Rapunzel birthday and my daughter had this magnificent cake made for her. The tower is a handle she could hold and the purple top is cake. With family and her tribe of cousins, she was in her glory at her birthday party.

Such a princess, she had been asking for a Belle dress and I was happy to have found one for her. Thanks to Amazon Prime, I was able to find all the princesses in dolls for her dollhouse. 


A pool party on her actual birthday, she struck a birthday pose. 


My Sofia,

You are beautifully, fearfully, and wonderfully made. Happiest of birthdays, little princess.

I am so in love with you!
xo