Sunday, August 23, 2020

Stronger Than Me


I have met the first man in my life that is stronger than me.

Physically men are stronger... what I mean is, his mind, his intelligence, independence, faith-based, family-based, accomplishments and character & integrity. In a sea of ordinary, I found extraordinary and I know he is who God picked for me.

I very seriously had to self check am I comfortable being with a man who surpasses me? I've always hoped a guy would step up and lead a relationship. When they wouldn't or couldn't for a always a number of countless reasons. Could I, in all my hopes, truly allow a man to lead?

A resounding, Yes!

I am a strong partner. I also want to simply be a woman and pray and hope and trust a man will fulfill his God-given role as a man, so I can bring and breathe my God-given strengths as a woman.

I watch, listen, and observe every detail and he exhilarates me.

He feels so familiar, his warrior heart and romantic soul. King Solomon. My three favorite books of the bible, Proverbs, Song of Songs, and Ecclesiastes. Strong. Wise. A romantic heart. A warrior. A leader. A poet.

At 6'2" his body is a chiseled rock. He desires my softness. Again, only God.

I am grateful for the years I've taken being off the dating market. I am in the best place in my life to meet the greatest partner of my life.

When two incredibly strong people unite, it is felt in the universe.

He's the one.