Thursday, February 8, 2018

The Grandmother Leo


Sofia started fake laughing tonight. We were playing in her room when she made herself laugh simply because she wanted to laugh. That was my cue to be creative and funny. 

We laid on her bed being silly and laughing together. 

I love that I can snuggle and kiss her constantly and I know the day will come where she will become independent and not want that affection. I remember when her momma, my Mariah began walking, she always wanted to do everything on her own and I missed these days. 

It's incredible Sofia's personality that can be seen so early. She truly commands attention and there is strength in her confidence. She is a happy baby and makes one work for her affections (just like me as a baby). I respect her and know her well. What an awesome responsibility to guide this little one in life. I have always said DNA is powerful and my role as her grandmother is significant as I will know her far better than herself.

She is truly a princess, the daughter of the King. 

To guide a baby Leo can be done well. A role I know all too well. Me, The Grandmother Leo.