Friday, February 16, 2018

Girls Night!

What a night! I bought us tickets to see Girls Night The Musical with expectations of an enjoyable evening with just my daughters and me. Sushi and a musical.

It was over the top FABULOUS!

The story line was four best friends (the 5th was an angel who had died years early, but they didn't know she was present the whole evening) out for girls night as the play took us on a journey into the lives of a group of friends. They visit the past, celebrate the present, and look to the future on a wild and hilarious night out. Each friend was unique and completely different. Each life was completely unique and different from the others.

Just like in real life.

The music, sensational.

Girlfriends are an absolute blessing in life and I've always told my girls the critical role girlfriends play throughout your whole life. Sharing this with my girls, just the 3 of us, was perfect.

To sit with my adult daughters is unreal to me at times. It catches me off guard they are 18 and 22 years old. Beautiful young ladies that I am so proud of. It makes me realize sometimes more than others they are not little girls and I am not in my 30's anymore, which I feel like.

We've entered a completely new season in life and life is good.