Sunday, December 10, 2017

Peace, Freedom & Love

Last night was a picturesque winter wonderland and the setting perfect for a Christmas program. Even the roads being a mess thrilled me. It’s Christmas, it must be white. Play the music. Tell the story. The dance of Christmas.

The dust is settling after continous changes in my life and me still looking around recognizing and embracing little things that make me happy I never expected. I smile and feel like God is smiling down on me saying, “This is why.”

Everything that didn’t make sense, now makes perfect sense. God knew and it is as if He pulled the veil back and gave me answers to so many prayers and questions.

I get it.

My heart is happy and bright and I have new desires and new titles in this new beginning...

PEACE

FREEDOM

and

LOVE.