Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas '17

When I was a little girl, my grandmother had a rocking horse at her house, kept behind the curtain. All of us grands grew up with it and it just became a part of my memory of my childhood.

I wanted the same for Sofia. Hers, a well-built, sturdy yet plush long-eared bunny. 



Aunt Brooke and Sofia ... 


Chubbilicous Snugglicious in one of her two cute Christmas-themed outfits she wore Christmas day. This one was from me ...


Great Grammy and Sofia Christmas Eve ...


Brooke, Sofia and Alex as they were zipping out the door to his families for Christmas.


I woke up jingling the bells in tradition. If fact, I've done this every single year for my girls. Brooke and I had a wonderful morning together and she thanked me for another successful Christmas and most likely her last Christmas at home. I love the girls having fond Christmas morning memories.

Mariah said today she realized she missed the tradition of waking up to jingle bells. It's a good thing because in her stocking was a set of jingle bells for her home and tradition for Sofia. I loved seeing the smile on her face when she realized Momma remembered.

Merry Christmas,
xo