Friday, May 1, 2015

I Want the WOW Effect!

I literally just ended day #7 of Arbonne's 7-Day Cleanse.

Going into day #7 of the cleanse I was thrilled to realize I lost 3 lbs! Broke my weight plateau and at a new all-time low in OMGosh ... quite possibly 7 years!


Realization hit me that I've officially lost 25 lbs. in 14 months! 




One of my girlfriends once said it is like putting 5 - 5 lb. bags of sugar in a paper bag and lifting it. Gross! That is a lot of unwanted fat in weight perspective!


I feel healthy and strong and my momentum for summer is just beginning. Today is May 1st and I still have one more month until summer is officially here, which means ...

  • I will take advantage of each beautiful day.
  • Being conscious of what works is becoming incredibly healthy new habits in my life.
  • My body changing is a powerful driving factor.
  • I will push myself simply because I can.
  • I want the WOW effect!
  • I want to set the bar high as I turn 45 and remove excuses for others.
  • I want to slip into a bikini and look as if I take really good care of myself.
  • Hearing others say I am a goddess, beautiful, sexy and all-woman is better than a life of eating carbs tastes. 
  • Staying healthy is important because an active lifestyle is important to me.
I have a lot of personal goals and I don't want mediocre or status quo. 

I love all things significant. 

Good health is an absolute blessing. It offers a quality of life that should be embraced and well-lived.

[Pssst ... the scales report that I have lost my 26th pound today!]
The end of May will be my next cleanse and I cannot wait.

My goals are set.