Saturday, December 14, 2013

Date Night

Did you know I have the most handsome, sexy boyfriend?  I do.

So intelligent, a gentleman, charming, and fun, he looks like a Calvin Klein model dressed in Buckle. I watch him in awe, listen to him talk, and am beyond thankful he is in my life. This amazingly awesome man that I touch, kiss, and love as much as I want.

Friday night, date night, and our plans to go out and come home to "no kids" fell through.

Of course, Friday the 13th.

My sugar was dropping by 4:00 p.m., I was so hungry. Somehow, he seemed hungrier and was ready to eat his shoe.  We finally make it to a restaurant to eat around 8:00 p.m.  The waitress apologized several times for the delay in our dinner being brought out because of a holiday party and our food didn't arrive until much later.

In the midst of plans falling through, hunger, and eating much later than we are used to ... I looked at him and thought how lucky I am!

Last night he walked in the door, showered, starving, and looking like a model out of a Buckle magazine. So handsome! We went to a fun atmosphere for dinner surrounded by the hustle-n-bustle of others having a good time with good music. Later we arrived at our romantic winery, lit by candlelight, and our table by the fireplace was open.

Relax. A glass of wine in hand. Ambiance. Christmastime. Laughing and talking with the most handsome and sexy man, hopelessly in love.

Plans many not always come together perfectly, but I have my perfect.