Sunday, February 3, 2013

"Could You Do Something?" Part 2

There seems to be a wide range of reaction and emotion from my initial "Could You Do Something?" post, specifically on Facebook.

While some seem to feel my reaction is harsh and not quite believable, I do have the praise and absolute support from every female who currently has little ones or teenagers in their homes. Well, from the females who have similar high standards maintaining their homes and have a job.

My home is a reflection of me. I like it clean, organized, clutter-free, well put together, calm, and a smoothly run household as our place of refuge. All the work is on me though.

My daughters have two areas of responsibility, their rooms and their bathroom.

Guess the three disasters in my house. I wish my home was two levels so I wouldn't have to look at those three rooms at all.

Yesterday, I taught Brooke a helpful trick.  Febreeze.

When your room looks like a tornado hit it, it doesn't have to smell like one, too.