Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Brooke's Baby Shower

 


A Little Pumpkin is on Her Way was the theme of Brookie's baby shower. Autumn chic and lovely, I used accent fabrics, fresh gourds, higher-end place settings, autumn soups, an autumn salad, and a variety of sandwiches to give our guests options.

It was beautiful and perfect!

Alex's mom created a caramel apple station with toppings for guests to create and Brooke & Alex were showered in love with so many gifts welcoming my granddaughter. 

Special thanks to Roann (Brooke's dad's fiancé before he passed) for doing her shower cookies. She created the vision I gave her and they were delicious! 


A lot of special touches to make her shower elegant and this cake was phenomenal! I will certainly order from this bakery again. 



Brooke looks beautiful pregnant and so pretty in her sage dress. 





I appreciate each generous gift she received, and my daughter is so ready for the arrival of her little girl. We all are!