Friday, November 25, 2022

Hello Christmas

 


Life with him is wonderful and full of profound moments. I sit here in our reading room and the sunshine is pouring through the windows of our home. It's the 2nd of 4 days off together. That alone is welcomed and refreshing. 

Yesterday was Thanksgiving. Our home in autumn decor, cooking together and enjoying the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, we welcomed family from noon until after 9:00 p.m. It was our 1st Thanksgiving in our new home. 

Our large island ideal for the entree of the day, turkey, and so many fabulous side dishes, and desserts. Endless conversations, a lot of laughter, and the energy of all our grandbabies. Brooke's belly large with my granddaughter arriving soon. It's so good to have everyone together and I don't take that for granted. 

We woke up this morning excited to transition from autumn to Christmas. After a yummy breakfast, Christmas music filling the air, we pulled out boxes and began staging our new home for the 1st time.

It's beautiful. It's absolutely perfect! Hello Christmas, our home and hearts are so ready for you. 

David is relaxed on the couch watching a football game and I am about to run in there and kiss him and he will light up light the northern lights, delighted every time I do. 

I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine.