Friday, December 23, 2022

Grandbaby Smooches

 


What is the magic behind grandbaby smooches? When these little loves pucker up for a kiss, something inside me, let's call it indescribable love, makes the world wonderful!

Kiss after kiss, smooch after smooch, I fall in love over and over again. 

This is FaceTime kisses with little Claire. My crazy expression cropped out. 


Christmas with them is definition of the magic of Christmas. 

I had all three babes the other day and Sofia asked if I would put their presents in my Santa sack. I couldn't believe she remembered. Sofia had to be 1-1/2 years old when I couldn't wait any longer and wanting to extend her Christmas, I loaded up her presents in a giant cloth Santa sack and delivered them the week before Christmas. The Santa sack is the perfect grandparent touch and I memory I want for them.

Today is Christmas Eve Eve. Tonight, is a new dish cookoff of pasta alfredo with a new noodle we are practicing, seasoned chicken in the air fryer, and shrimp. Me, overly excited for him to be home will be dolled up in something alluring and "Christmas festive" with a chilled bottle of wine, a fire in the fireplace, and snuggling under a blanket watching movies. 

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, and we will be ready with anticipation, hugs and smooches as our littlest loves arrive.