Friday, August 13, 2021

Chapter 51

 


There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens. Chapter 51.

It's a quiet Friday morning and I have the next three days off, which is an unusual gift in the world of events. Maybe I am nostalgic, reflecting on my life, my journey, my path. The story of us, whether it be my life with my daughters, my grandbabies, my family, and my love. I want it captured and I want it honest and real.

King Solomon said it best, "There is a time for everything..." In life seasons continue to change and I've always said, if you're in a tough season, hold on, it will change. If you're in a really great season, enjoy and savor it, it will change. 

My life is so incredibly blessed. Believe me, the journey has been almost more than I could endure at times. This blog began in Chapter 40 of my life. It's been only 10 chapters and life has provided thousands of stories to share. 

Chapter 51 is a beautiful start. It begins with my absolute surprise falling deeply in love and becoming best friends at this stage in my life. I've told him once he is the reason every relationship never worked out. David is magnificent and I love life with him. When I would ask God to please remember the details of what I've always wanted in case I forget, I received a man custom-made for me and I love, admire, and respect him, deeply.

Our journey together is really just beginning. Life has seasons, but we also create and feed our own seasons by the choices me we make. 

Read it, again... s l o w l y this time...


For those in a beautiful season, refresh and savor and nurture it. It matters.

For those in a difficult season, it will pass.