Tuesday, August 31, 2021

An After Hours Private Coffee Experience

 


I couldn't wait! A fabulous coffee shop opened near me and I had an idea, asked the owner & coffee connoisseur, and he created the first ever, an after hours private coffee experience!

We were there for four hours tasting whatever we wanted, teaching us the coffee bean process, allowing us to roast our own coffee beans, bag them and keep them, and teaching us the flavors of coffee and how unique they taste brewed different ways. 

The evening was far beyond what I expected and absolutely perfect for a private party! 

Music playing in the background, full access to the entire coffee shop, we were astonished the process a coffee bean goes through and the art and science behind it. I don't think I will ever think of coffee the same way. 

Jeremy said it was one of the best gifts he's ever received and I couldn't have been happier to create this experience for him. He is a wonderful husband to my daughter and an excellent daddy to my grandbabies. 

Mariah loved the private experience, too. There was a moment during their birthdays that blessed my heart. David & I text Mariah happy birthday messages (of course I Facebook messaged, and Facetimed... I like to cover all the bases!) and Mariah replied to David, "I am so thankful you have  entered ALL of our lives! The missing piece to our family! <3 

David told me last night Mariah text him last week to see if he could play on their co-ed softball team, that they needed another player. He couldn't because he was working, but I cannot say how happy it makes this momma's heart BOTH my daughters love him. I needed him and perhaps they needed him to for me, too. 

We made a friend that night with the owner, we all admired, and we appreciated the detail he went into to share his passion. 











Happy birthday, Mariah & Jeremy, I love you both!