Friday, April 5, 2019

Do I Stay or Do I Go


Just as I have settled in my groove as an empty nester, coming into my perfectly clean, quiet and highly organized luxury apartment filled with so many new things, and located only two miles from where I work, the letter came.

Do I want to renew my lease for another year, go month by month, or am I moving out?

Wow, did this last year go by in a blink!

I still walk through my apartment door every day, loving and appreciating this very comfortable transition. Loving the still brand new, I think of summer quickly approaching, the fabulous pool that I can relax by at a moments notice with an amazing new tiki bar they finished the end of last summer, the new bonfire pit, the clubhouse and fun amenities that are mine, and neighbors that are so familiar.

I think of my job that is taking off like wildfire, a new grand baby arriving within two months and Brooke's wedding in five months.

Shall I stay another year, buy a condo or home?

Loving options, I will keep all options open.