Thursday, March 7, 2019

Packed for the Sunshine


A beautiful resort. A welcome reception. Dinners. Breakfasts. A day at Universal. Evening Party at the pool. A morning of sessions. Awards Celebration Dinner & Ceremony. Several days of sunshine, warm weather and more sunshine.

I'm SO excited! 

To unplug from technology for a couple of hours in an airplane, entering the plane in winter and stepping out into summer. My outfits laid out, more than I need so I have options should I change my mind. Several new pieces. A collection of shoes to match. 

Our management team traveling together, which makes it all the more fun, because we are a fun group that cracks up and just gets one another. It's traveling with friends heading to meet about 500 others. 

I'm longing for that moment when I slip into sandals and step into the sunshine with my face to the sun and feel the warmth tingle my skin.