Sunday, March 3, 2019

Beautiful & Perfect


My daughter posted this photo my Sofia and I laughed at how stinkin' sweet she is! She wanted to wear her bikini top and play in makeup and her Momma let her.

I see this photo of my granddaughter and I think beauty, confidence and femininity. 

Confident and well loved I pray she is always this secure in life. Put on that bikini, sweet girl, and feel as comfortable as you do right now, and happy because you just wanted to wear it! 

You are beautifully, perfectly, fearfully and wonderfully made. God has already determined that and no man or society will make her feel any different.

Every time I see or talk to Sofia I tell her, "I love you and you are beautiful & perfect!" 

Every girl wants to be a beauty and my granddaughter will be raised knowing her worth is already determined, she is beautiful and perfect.