Thursday, August 17, 2017

Sofia's 1st Bath

I couldn't have been more excited to give Sofia her 1st bath! Teaching Mariah tips to make bath time easy as possible, Mariah watched and Jeremy captured photos and video.

Fresh out of her baby tub into a snuggly towel ...


She was happy and relaxed getting her hair washed wrapped warm like a little burrito. LOOK AT SIZE OF THOSE CHEEKS!


Fresh and clean with fluffy hair, I showed Mariah and Jeremy some of the cute things they can do with her hair, like a tidal wave. Jeremy said she looks like a little duckling with her hair fluffy! ha ha


Her tidal wave may be slipping without a bit of lotion to hold it in place, but again, those cheeks! I can't stand it and can't stop kissing them. <3 <3


My favorite place ... 



The sweetest baby in the world ... 


... my Sofia.