Saturday, August 26, 2017

Can I Babysit?

"There is a wedding in October, do you think you can babysit?"

    "We are thinking about ___________ in September, do you think you could babysit?"

         "Jaret's going away party to the Army is this Saturday, do you think you could babysit? If you're busy, it's okay, or if you have plans let us know."

Oh, yea, gosh ... let me check my calendar. I'm pretty busy ... hmmmmm.  YES!!

Today I get to babysit my grand daughter for the 1st time.

I love more than words my time with her and actually I get to spend a lot of time with her. I average around 6 hours every Wednesday with her which allows Mariah time to shower, nap, help her straighten things up, bath Sofia, hold her, kiss her, dance with her, sing to her, and read books with her and get to see her on the weekends.


I cannot help but capture sweet photos of her.

The sweetest, softest chin covered in a magical baby scent just begs to be kissed!


A chubby little arm that needs soft kisses, too.


Sofia, Grandmomma is ready for us to spend our first of countless lifetime hours together! 

In love!